This is probably the most popular, fun, challenging and rewarding AIDA course designed for students. Everyone completing this course will have a firm foundation in safety procedures, the knowledge necessary to enjoy freediving, understanding and recognizing stress, and how to evaluate risks and problems.
The three-day course includes
- Correct breathing preparation, and surface recovery.
- Improve self control and relaxation for longer breath holds.
- Learn to duck dive, finning, buddying and safety techniques.
- This course consists of two theory sessions, a pool session and three open water dives.
- You will have to perform a 2:00 min. relaxed Static breath-hold, swim 40 m underwater with fins and dive to 16m in the open water
Duration (3 days)
Course price for one person: $600usd
For 2-4 people : $400usd per person.
AIDA 2 Certification Fees $30usd, optional
Boat Fees not included.